7.13.2006

Slowly But Surely



Well, things are looking up and I thought I would keep everyone informed of my progress. I finally managed to find a translator for the documentaries, so I am majorly excited about that. Also, I found someone with extreme high resolution versions of the extended intro/outro video sequences in 5.1, which I didn't have before. Lastly, some people on EvaMonkey have been batting around the idea of remastering the "I Think I'm a Clone Now" video which until now has been very poor quality.

I mentioned on another forum I frequent that I'm almost glad that I had this disc error because all of a sudden everything for this project has gone right. Now it's just a matter of time waiting for the high-res files and the translation to finish.

I guess in the meantime I can go back to work on my super-secret Evangelion project that has been making me bang my head against the wall, because it's so difficult and time consuming.

P.S. The image above is a hint to figuring out what the super secret project is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home