4.13.2006

I'm Just A Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me...

...He's Just a Poor Boy From a Poor Family.

Sorry. It's just that I've been watching the Evangelion Opus music video over and over and the song is stuck in my head. The music videos section came together pretty quickly. Of course there are approximately 800 billion Evangelion music videos available online and I had to narrow them down and choose the best 6. It was a daunting task believe me. And I watched some crap videos, too. I think the final selection will please just about everyone. They hit a wide range of musical, emotional, and thematic content. Here is the final list:

1) Faithless
2) I Can Feel You
3) Engel
4) Closer to God 2
5) Rei, Beyond Her Heart
6) Evangelion Opus

That is the order in which they will appear on the DVD, and, yes, I did save the best one for last. Also, don't worry that I didn't include the names of the creators of these videos here on the page. Everyone will get their proper due on the actual DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home