5.26.2006

Where's the DVD?

I have some bad news, and.... well, bad news for you all. The torrent is down and the DVD had a serious flaw. I am not exactly a newbie at authoring DVDs, but this is the first one I ever did completely from the ground up. I was able to successfully burn myself a copy and it worked beautifully. I wish you all could have seen it. Then, the files I put out for torrent (which took 4 days to upload) did not work. Reports indicate the files are "encrypted" and would not burn to a Video DVD. Data DVD would work, and you could watch the videos as standalone, but the intent was to watch this as a DVD on your tv, not computer. So, I killed the torrent. I am going to get to the bottom of this "encrypted" bullshit and I promise you when I bring the DVD back, I'll include something extra to make the next download worth your while. And it'll download faster, too.

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Aaron Clark said...

Kaysow, Engel and Opus have already been remastered frame by frame from Renewal and encoded at ridiculously high quality. Did you not know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home