7.22.2006

Shameless Self Promotion

ATTENTION COWBOY BEBOP FANS!

With all the Evangelion projects I've been working on, it may be hard to believe, but it is not my favorite anime. My favorite is, in fact, Cowboy Bebop. The show that combines the perfect amount of action, humor, drama, great music, etc. etc. ad nauseum. Anyway, I've been reading a lot of fanfics lately and I was inspired. I thought that since I've watched Bebop maybe ten times now, I had a pretty good feel for the characters. So, please feel free to click to link to the right, or below, and read my story.

"The Next Sessions" takes place two years after the show ended. It follows Jet and Faye as they try to make it as bounty hunters in our crazy universe, and they do it without the support of Ed, Ein, or Spike. A lot of interesting things happen with these two polar opposites. Unlike the television series, though, this fanfic will have a continuous storyline. So, if you are a bebop fan, give it a try. I honestly think you may enjoy this one. Cowboy Bebop - The Next Sessions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home